Friday, May 15, 2009

Phew, it was OK!


I was going to be in a real troubleeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Tonight I was misclicked one of the file menu and delete the files in Picasa. Wow, did I lose my webalbum,then? Lucky me, I didn't but some of the pictures in my blog were gone and never recovered.

So I used up all my evening time uploading images back to the right places from the original files again. Exhausting!

Be ware of misclicking. I wonder I was half asleep and mistouched the enter key on the wrong menu. Anyway, I hope every thing is ok now. That's all for today. I'll see you all tomorrow.

5 comments:

Dionne said...

Ooops! I have done that before too, it's very frustrating! Good thing you were able to track back all your image locations to re-upload them onto your blog!

littletiara said...

oh! Yeah, misclicking is a little thing yet it's soooo annoying! Haha, so maybe just don't go surfing when we're sleepy? hehe...

and yeah, it's a good thing that you can fix it already :D

Janine said...

Hi Mekan, oh I missed a lot here ;)Your misfit is also very bad, I hope you will find the other ones also back? I love your crane birds, I have also one from my friend rusc, also from Japan, it is nice to read some more of its meaning. Thank You for your kind words, that means a lot to me. best wishes to you and your love ones. Cu soon, jeany

Anya said...

The internet
I was 2 days not online :(
Now its oke !!
One misclicking and all is gone ,
I now!!
Its not funny!
Have a nice weekend :)

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

That's one of my biggest nightmares...I have a friend who accidentally deleted the whole 1 year worth of posts... well, we just have to be careful with our fingers... Great weekend my dear!