Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Over 70 comments came in


It's been less than 24 hours since I posted "One World One Heart" last night.

This is "OMG." Is this what OWOH is all about?
My post on OWOH has still been attracting bloggers over 60!
I've never had such a large number of comments in any of my previous posts before.
Every single comment is so sweet and heartfelt.
More than anything else, I feel so glad to hear that they like my posts in the past as well as the giveaway. You know, it's such a nice compliment for me whose native language is not English.

Thank you so much every one who kindly came in here today.
Now I feel so happy that all of a sudden, I got so many friends, that I'd never expected to come across in this world unless I had made one step forward and joined OWOH.

It'll take for a while for me to visit your blogs but I'm sure I will gladly do and will enjoy"talking" to you.
Let's stay tuned until we see who will be the lucky one!
We have still a week to go.

3 comments:

Dionne said...

Oh my goodness! Wow, what a lot of comments! Enjoy reading them all, my friend! :)

Ellen Whyte said...

Yup, it was amazing. It's always nice to make new friends online. So interesting to see how others live.

Jeany said...

yes that is the nice thing that happens participating there, so enjoy, best wishes from Janine