Saturday, February 19, 2011

Have a nice weekend!


I didn't see him for two weeks. It was so hard to see him off at the time the Internet was not so widely used in our daily life. Oh, it was just a story about 10 or 20 years ago not an old story of half a century ago, I'll tell you.
Thanks to the arrival of the new technique, I don't have to send an air mail in care of the hotel front desk, nor make a call, nor ask the hotel front to hand out a fax document to him while he was out.
Anyway, we've been doing this for years and years since we got married. Now I don't have to worry too much anymore. I can get him on the mobile phone, send him a message to it and to his PC anytime. The world is surely getting much smaller and so is our bloggers' friendship over the webs.

I've been busy for this past week what with visiting new friends from OWOH on the net and what with my daily life. Now he's back and the things in the house are going around a bit faster.

Have a nice weekend to all of my friends.
Is there any plan over the weekend?
Whatever it is, have a restful one. Another Monday will be with us so soon.

3 comments:

orchid0324 said...

You and your husband must have had kind of of busy but sweet history, I assume. I quite agree with you that we are SO blessed with those technologies thinking back to my childhood days. My husband cannot even handle cellar-phone mail, much less PC (^^;)

The Chair Speaks said...

Yes, it's great to have internet and communication is a click away unlike those days when we have to write letters that traveled on the slow boat.

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Hope you had a great weekend!