Wednesday, January 13, 2010

One step forward


Ever since I read about Pamela's special cute little felted acrons before, I've been always thinking I would like to try this needle felting some time. It takes quite time since then. Now I feel like I'd like to be involoved in this handmade craft soooo much. It's quite new to me and I don't think I can make acrons but I'd rather enjoy very simple ones for my first trial. Thank you, Pamela, for inspiring me for something new. It's fun and makes myself giggle to find out my wool balls are not really round.

2 comments:

Dionne said...

Ooooh how fun! It looks hard, but I want to try it too! It's always fun to take on a new craft.

And I also emailed you this - but I got your gift in the mail!!! I LOVE IT!! Thank you!!!!

Pamela said...

Yay!!!! I"m so happy you are getting into needle felting! The balls look great!