Tuesday, November 09, 2004

As if I were at home

This is one of my favorite spots during the day especially when the wind and the sun are so nice on me like today.
It's in my one box car with a roof window full open. I make the seat flat and there I read a book looking over the sky up in the air. Besides reading, I enjoy listening to a CD, talking with my friends over the cell phone or just taking a nap.
I also have a coffee break in there or read an English book aloud. It's really something special I can feel happy about.
This car used to be a children's room when our kids were small. And now it has turuned to be my own room when I want to do something different for a change.
You can do almost anything here as if you were at home but taking a shower. All you need is just a parking lot for free.



No comments: