Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Hop! Step! Jump!

In Japan, we often talk that each year reflects the character of the animal symbols in the Oriental zodiac. 2011 is the year of the hare in this zodiac calender.
People who were born in the Year of the Hare are said to be as gentle and good tempered as a rabbit and also they are believed to be very successful like a rabbit makes beautiful jumps.
As we see this character in persons so we do this in our economy. Every one doesn't hesitate to believe that the economy makes a big leap and our life turns to be better especially in the year of the hare. Yes, I do hope so.
And at the same time, I wish for all of you here that you will happily hop, step and jump to your New Year's resolutions and make your days fruitful !

7 comments:

Jeany said...

allways nice to know about such things. thank you for sharing and a big hug to you. Janine

Ellen Whyte said...

Interesting. My brother is a rabbit. And we're praying the economy will leap up!

The Chair Speaks said...

Our human is a rabbit and hopes to hop well this year! :-)

Dionne said...

Happy New Year.

The year of the hare. I think I was born in the year of the monkey. Or was it something else? I forget, but a friend told me once.

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Hare or rabbit...sometimes I don't know the difference somehow~
I'm a monkey & was told that it's a mischievous cheeky character! me??!

Happy Prosperous New Year, let's hope!

*mAki* said...

akemashite omedeto!!!!!!

I ended my Blogger and moved to a different platform - Wordpress, hense new profile just for leaving comments on my Blogger friends.

Hope all is well!
xoxo

Maki

LBB said...

Happy New Year to you!
Thanks for your kind comments on my blog...so nice to "meet" you! :)

~L