Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Wow, it's been more than a month !


Um, I didn't intend to be away from the blog for such a long time.
Things just made me a bit reluctant to write a story especially when I become busier than before. I wish I could have more than 24 hours a day.
Where shall I start then??? I tried to catch up things accordingly on time-line but it is hardly possible for me to do so after I neglected writing more than a month. Wow!

Writing a blog in English is not a piece of cake for me as you might know it is not my mother tongue and in Japan we don't necessarily need it in our daily life. But thanks to my childhood circumstances, I had always been absorbed in learning English as a door to learn something different, something new and to meet people from different cultures.

While I was away from the blog, I've been often twitting in the Twitter. I thought it was easier for me to keep writing since I only have to write in 140 letters. It was fun to talk mostly with English learning friends. Yet, I've realized that I'm not always contetded with it. I've got to express my idea regardless of 140 words. I missed my blog. So, here I am again to talk to you although I won't be a good blogger from time to time.
I'd really appreciate Dionne, who is such a charming woman and is always generous. She gives me an encouraging push to come back to this blogosphere whenever I am almost out of sight :) Thank you, Dionne.

Writing is another way for me to keep up with my English since I hardly have chances to speak up. So let's get started again.
Thanks everyone to read my awkward sentences.

6 comments:

Jeany said...

dear mekan , great that you are back, I was missing you, I don't like twitter, so i don't have an account ;)) but your back and that counts. best wishes from Janine

Mekkan said...

Thank you Janine. I missed you too. I'm trying to be a good blogger. I am deeply sorry about Anya, though. I'm always thinking of her.

littletiara said...

yayness! You're back! *hugs* I missed your posts about japan and you! :D

and I am quite addicted to twitter as well ;p hehehe..

Ellen Whyte said...

Hi Mekan! Good to see you back. How's your garden? And is it now cold in Japan? Au says MEOW!

Dionne said...

Yay! Welcome back! I totally understand how life can get busy and make it hard to blog often.

I have a Twitter but I never use it, I found it too hard to use such few words to express my thoughts, hehehe. I like to talk, and Twitter hinders me from blabbing on, hahaha.

Mechelle said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I really appreciate your kind compliments about my shop.