Thursday, December 17, 2009

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas to my blogger friends
here and there throughout the world
Thank you for coming to my blog
and sharing ideas and concerns of life with me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These small holy family dolls are one my treasures. I got them when I was 9 or 10 year-old (oh how many years ago!) at a Christmas bazaar at church. Yes, I still keep them! I remember the day before the bazaar I peeked into the room with my friends where parents were busy setting up all the handmade items on the tables for the bazaar. Then I found this holy family dolls and I was just carried away with them. I asked my mother for an allowance for in advance and the next morning I just ran to the church on time for the bazaar and got dolls in the triangle box. Gee, that's one of my happy memories of my childhood.

8 comments:

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

That's the cutest nativity scene & has such a special memory attach to it! Hope you & family have the best Christmas ever~

xo+blessings as always

Anya said...

Merry Christmas
We are so happy you are our friend.
Friends so far away are always special :-)

Anya :-)

Dionne said...

How precious, and how lovely that you have kept them all this time. They are really special.

Merry Christmas to you, too! I pray that yours is warm and merry!

Ellen Whyte said...

It looks lovely. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. We like your blog. It's nice to learn more about you and Japan!

Pamela said...

Merry Christmas to you, too!!! Love those cute dolls...

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

May the happiness of the holiday season be yours always~ Merry Christmas*

Anya said...

Have a very happy New Year
and a wonderful and happy 2010 :-)

(@^.^@)

littletiara said...

omg that's a treasure! I mean, I don't think I can keep something that long :D

Merry christmas to you too and of course Happy new year! :D I've heard about Japanese super boxing day, I'm really curious about it, especially the mystery bag thing, lol. the one in the 2nd january I believe? Care to tell us more about it? :D

and ah, I'm having a little giveaway in my little bloglet, do join if you're interested :)