Saturday, March 10, 2007

Living in a big city may not be so bad


Along with my new digital camera,I went up to the new skyscraper called Midland square, a 247-meter skyscraper, the tallest building in Central Japan, where Toyota offices moved in. It has an observation dec called Sky Promenade, fills three floors from 44 to 46 where you can excitedly enjoy the grand panorama of Nagoya city. Night view is really something.
This newly opened building has many luxurious brand shops and restaurants of the world. I'm sure I can enjoy windowshopping for the time being. Well, I can drop by for a scoop of icecream from Pierre Marcolini Chocolatier on the basement floor. Mmmm---I can't wait. It was too bad last night when I came down from the deck, it was almost 9 o'clock and the shop was already closed.

No comments: