Tuesday, February 12, 2013

How many are there on your hands?

Today  it's about websites or blogs or other social net services I get involved with now.
I have one of each.  I have to admit.


1)My first personal website 2) My blog in Japanese 3) My blog in English 4) Twitter 5) Facebook  6)Two photo logs.


Besides these private ones, I take care of the website of the volunteer interpreters group  as well as its Twitter and its Facebook Page.

How do I possibly handle one of each for these ten years???
I don't know.  Probably I like writing. I like expressing.  I am not a good writer but I keep them one way or another.

Most of my blogs are just like my dairy while my Twitter, Facebook are for interacting with my friends inside and outside the country with two languages; Japanese and English .  Of all these, here I write "My Hodgepodge" in English.  It is  to build up my ideas, thoughts, concerns and issues so that I could share them in English.  It's an important exercise for me. That also helps me a lot when I guide foreign guests and tourists.

Communicating in different styles is fun!




3 comments:

The Chair Speaks said...

This happens when you have lots of friends within and outside the country as well as of all ages.

Well, our human has 4 Facebook account (but closed 1), luckily only 1 blog, twitter and many email addresses! And it's not easy to keep up with all of them.

You are doing great! Purrs and hugs from all of us!

Manisha Kundu-Nagata said...

Oh yes, sometimes all these sites gets confusing but still I love them. I also made an account in most of such sites but finally am able to maintain only a couple of them :) Just forgot passwords of many :) But it is so much fun interacting with people, isn't it?

Mekkan said...

I'm glad to know both of you had the same concern. Let's share lots.