Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Review 2012


I hardly had time to look back at my previous year before this.

All of my family were back home in time for the New Year's holidays.  
We visited the shrine on the first day of the year 
to make a wish for our healthy and happy life. 
We didn't do anything special beside it.  
We just enjoyed a slow pace of the holidays at home.
Shortly they went back to each routine.

It's time for me to sit back and recall what I did last year.

I started guiding visitors from abroad in English.
I made some trips and journeys
where there were nice people and amazing culture.
I had a happy reunion with a friend from abroad 
for the first time in  30 years.
I always enjoyed interacting with people.  

I am thankful to each and every one of my family and my friends
who made my year so special and inspiring. 
I've got to move on to make this year very rewarding as well.




No comments: