Wednesday, April 04, 2018

The cutest maching only in spring

It was a beautiful Sunday in the midst of spring.

I could easily imagine that the highway to my mother's was busy with cars--sightseers on their way to see the cherry blossoms. I didn’t want to be trapped in a bumper-to-bumper traffic jam on the way. I gave up on driving and took a train instead.

Soon after the train left, my eyes were caught by the breathtaking view of cherry blossoms in full bloom out the window in the distant mountains, along the riverbanks and the railway lines. I was glad that I had made a good decision.

The nearest station to my mother’s is called “Sakura”, namely “cherry blossoms”. I was most happy when I stood on the platform and saw the sign saying "Sakura" with beautiful sakura at their best in the background. The name of the station perfectly matched the cherry trees that bloomed beyond.

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Quiero enviarme a cf-loans@outlook.com por otorgarme un préstamo para expandir mi negocio cuando el banco rechazó mi préstamo durante las dificultades de mi negocio porque no pude cumplir con el alto requisito de expectativa del banco. Estaba buscando en Internet. Cuando me encontré con Cavern Fund que ofrecía préstamos a propietarios de empresas e individuos, solicité dentro de los 7 días que aprobaron mi préstamo y me brindaron un reembolso flexible de la tasa del préstamo con un rendimiento anual del 2%, lo que realmente capturó mi corazón para mí. levantar mi negocio.
Recomendaré a cualquier persona aquí que busque cualquier tipo de préstamo que se comunique a través de cf-loans@outlook.com.

Gracias administrador del blog por esta gran oportunidad.