Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Where should I start ?

I've been writing my blog at another site for years in English. As I've been updating my blog, I' ve reallized that that site was not really adequate for writing in English. It is basically programmed for the Japanese language. As the english sentences go to the end at the right margin, the words are cut halfway and the rest of the letters go on to the next line. I handled this by arranging the tugs on the sheet. This hasn't cleared every thing yet. Whenever I wanted to change the template, the same trouble came up to me. So I'v just lost my interest in updating my blog then.
Well, since I want to write in English, why not using the English blog site. Then I won't have any troubles in styles and my site won't get garbled. So I arrived at this Blogger a couple years ago and still was not able to give up on my another site. Today I 'm back again hoping I will be able to stay writiing on this blog as I used to in my old one.
Just for my own interest, here is my blog in english which I had been working on so long.

No comments: