Friday, March 05, 2010

Time's up!


Today our volunteer group has a monthly study meeting to interpret. We have two topics from the recent news. It's such a nice meeting for me to participate. With a group of friends whom I am always impressed with their enthusiasms for learning the foreign language , this get-together gives me much inspiration to keep up with my own study.
I'm running out of time though. I feel a bit reluctant about joining this meeting today since along with the paper work over the past few days I haven't prepared enough for today.

Just wish me luck!
"Participation is what counts!" Right?

8 comments:

Anya said...

We wish you all the LUCK you need
:-)
Enjoy .....

Kareltje =^.^=
Anya :-)

littletiara said...

goodluck! You can do it of course! :D
and wow, you sounded really busy since the previous post :D

Unknown said...

I am sure you will do well! Good luck, my friend!

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

All the best...
we should never stop learning!
Wonderful weekend as well~

hugs***

Janine said...

it is always difficult if you're not realy prepard, but i think you will do just well. You're right, it was for felting, I haven't done that befor, so, i'm excited to try out. Best wishes to you and good luck. fingers crossed. :))Jeany

Emilie Delance said...

Wish you lots of luck! :D

Dionne said...

How did it go?

Mekkan said...

Yes, Dioone, I should tell everyone here about it. Thanks for asnking. I had a good time. My folks were so kind enough to give me a hard time to try out for interpreting on the spot while one of them reading out the news script. Do you know why I had this previlede? It was because I didn't have time to recite some sentences while they did pretty well. I was too humble to turn down their kind suggestion. They are nice friends anyway.