Sunday, January 31, 2010

One for you and all for me!



These are all from TAKASHIMAYA department store in Nagoya.
This is something very crazy about how women get totally carried away with selecting chocolate for their loved ones on the Valentine's Day. All the corners are just crowded with women of all generations. I belong to the group that stay away from those chocolate corners during the valentine's day season. Well, I've got already some for my family though from a very different route. (I'll talk about it later.)
However why not take a look at those fascinating catalogs from the web. Are you ready? There are 40 pictures I picked up.
You can see more if you want to from here.

5 comments:

Anya said...

It looks all so yummie ......
wonderful models .....
I want to eat it ;)
I 'm a chocolate lover :-)

sassy said...

I love to see whats trendy in Japan, what a great idea for a blog! I am Canadian and I will be back!

Dionne said...

Wow, what gorgeous confections! I want all of them - they are all so pretty!

Ellen Whyte said...

Ooooh I haven't seen anything that pretty here - yet. Love those chocs but am trying to be good. You?

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

so beautiful...I'm sure they taste heavenly as well!
I've been to Takashimaya in New York & Singapore!
Lovely & SWEET week to you~