Saturday, July 11, 2009

Blackberries in the same bowl

This year again, my husband's mother picked up a plenty of blackberries at the corner of our garden.
I took a picture for posting , but it seems that my taste of choosing a bowl is not very different every year.
This year too, I put blackberries in a glassware without considering what I used last year and look at the picture I posted last year. The same! Well then I don't have to write about my husband's mother, either.
Anyway picture wise, it may not be so exciting but fruit wise, it is so good to have something fresh from our garden every year. I made it into a blackberry sauce which goes so well with yogurt.

4 comments:

Anya said...

Wow!!
Your blog has a new look
Its beautiful ^___^

I love blackberrie's
they are yummie....

Have a nice lovely weekend
Anya :)
Kareltje =^.^=

Janine said...

Hi Mekkan, the bowl is just right for the blackberries, so now problem that it is the same as last year. I love your new banner, we have also many fruits, I have to give an old neighbor every day an medical injection, and every day as a thanks a get lots off goodies from the garden. My house looks like a shop. ;)) Have a nice day, big hug from jeany

Dionne said...

Blackberries are delightful. And I agree, with yogurt, they are divine!

Pamela said...

This picture is gorgeous! Isn't fresh fruit the best??