Saturday, November 20, 2004

What a day!

I don't know why I did it this morning. Maybe I needed for a change or something. I took the different route to get to work.
The traffic was smooth and I enjoyed 30-minute-driving. The opposite lane leading to the center of the city was in the middle of the heavy traffic congestion and there was a long line of cars.
"Gee, I am lucky." I said to myself. "I"m glad that my office is located in a neighboring city. Not the city of Nagoya."
So with a good image I took the same route to go home as I did in the morning. It was OK halfway but soon I was trapped in the traffic jam. What the hell is this? My idea was too young to realize that this route is notorious for the heavy traffic jam to go into the center of the city of Nagoya after all. My goodness. It took twice as long to get home. It should have been "Perfect ending for a perfect day! " On the contrary!

3 comments:

Toze said...

Great day you have :)

Finurias
www.cagalhoum.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

When I take different routes... I usually get lost! I used to drive into the city of Philadelphia and got tired of the traffic. Then I started taking the train to work but it took 3 times as long, and wasn't reliable. With the continuing threat of terrorism, I decided to take a job in New Jersey 5 minutes away from my house. It was so much easier!

I love reading your blog... It's fun to see what other people are doing in their daily lives on the other side of the planet!

To respond to your earlier post- Pee Wee had a TV show and a few movies for children. He was arrested for inappropriate behavior at a theatre. He's an 80's icon more or less. Many American entertainers have been arrested at some time! Usually for drugs or starting fights!

Lee said...

GEAT